Login

Last Nights FairGo and Asshole Wayne of Albany Car Clinic

High-octane excitement for all our resident petrolheads.

Moderator: peteb2

Last Nights FairGo and Asshole Wayne of Albany Car Clinic

Postby peteb2 » October 11th, 2012, 6:34 pm

Wayne shafted the arse of the owners of Commodore Stattion wagon. Almost $3000 of repairs and it was still overheating. Wayne said he reckoned the cylinder linings were now cracked. He could sell the rooted car for $3000 on a $20,000 price they'd paid or a mate would supply another motor as a swap out.

Then back to the real Holden Dealer and the VZ's engine was fine... just needed a couple of relays...

The Wayne Hutchison went POSTAL, and threatened the owners...

Wayne's a classic fucking cunt YARPIE stiffing people on car repair work...

Check it out at 08:00 on TVNZ's On Demand.

http://tvnz.co.nz/fair-go/2012-10-video-5125788
Being a pessimist always makes adversity easier to deal with.
peteb2

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Last Nights FairGo and Asshole Wayne of Albany Car Clini

Postby Borg3 » October 11th, 2012, 8:37 pm

Conman is conman......unfortunately the motor industry is awash with dickheads like Wayne. :roll:

I guess that business will turn into a dead duck after that outing....... :lol:
L.L.A.P.
Borg3
MB2 Trekkie

Postby Hoofhearted » October 11th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Don't laugh but I have had an expensive job done by him for a cracked head on a diesel 4X4. I've a second mind to phone fair go
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

What if when we die the Light at the end of the tunnel, we see, is just us being pushed out of another Vagina?
Hoofhearted

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borg3 » October 11th, 2012, 9:46 pm

I guess that will be the mind that you don't use to often....huh?

:coffeespit:
L.L.A.P.
Borg3
MB2 Trekkie

Postby Hoofhearted » October 11th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Borg3 wrote:I guess that will be the mind that you don't use to often....huh?

:coffeespit:

:yawn:
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

What if when we die the Light at the end of the tunnel, we see, is just us being pushed out of another Vagina?
Hoofhearted

Postby magicmat » October 11th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Hoofhearted wrote:Don't laugh but I have had an expensive job done by him for a cracked head on a diesel 4X4. I've a second mind to phone fair go

Bugger... not laughing personally. You do have to give these people a certain degree of trust and lets face it, the best conmen are the most convincing.
I am very grateful for having a great mechanic, not that I really ever need them other than for a warrant etc. Not cool man, I hate anyone being ripped off, things are tight enough as it is without amoral fucks taking advantage.
Why do today, what you can put off until tomorrow?

"Kitties aren't supposed to smell like cigareets, they're supposed to smell like kitties!" - Bubbles.
magicmat

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby peteb2 » October 12th, 2012, 4:03 am

I like the way Wayne has fucked up monumentally by offering threats and the evidence has been recorded. That was where Conman transitioned into just plain stupid cunt.

He'll now be "known to Police" especially with the Trespass order because everything prior to that would've been considered a Civil mater.

Pity there's not a better photo of the fat prick doing the rounds. That'd protect others from being conned....
peteb2

Postby Hoofhearted » October 13th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Latest news on our Wayne boy is that he's taken legal action against TV1 and they have pulled the On demand recording. Things are starting to hot up. Mr Wayne reckons an apology will be arriving forthwith so I'd expect a lawsuit against the farrier will follow. next weeks programme will be interesting. Fair go don't usually back down our wayne boy might have them fucked or he's going to get his arse kicked if other people start talking.

Hoofhearted

Postby peteb2 » October 13th, 2012, 10:36 pm

Hoofhearted wrote:Latest news on our Wayne boy is that he's taken legal action against TV1 and they have pulled the On demand recording. Things are starting to hot up. Mr Wayne reckons an apology will be arriving forthwith so I'd expect a lawsuit against the farrier will follow. next weeks programme will be interesting. Fair go don't usually back down our wayne boy might have them fucked or he's going to get his arse kicked if other people start talking.

But he's made Court admissible proof he has made threats to the Farrier of which at least 3 laws have been broken.
Fair Go are just following their Lawer's advice that once something goes to Legal Action like this they must conform the the rules around Subjudacy.

The thing is our man Wayne was plainly on a Conman track trying to stiff the couple on a not too shabby Commodore and even then trying to stiff them out of the $20,000 car. It's a pity he handled the whole thing so badly... It makes other garages all look like possible rouges because the average Joe with a car that needs repairs just has to trust them. Wayne has truly fucked that over....
peteb2

Postby Hoofhearted » October 13th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Yeah your right Pete, our Wayne made a dick of himself when he rang the guy and threatened him. It doesn't look good for him but he's a bit of a I AM sortof a guy, sort of a stand over guy, very assured & confident but, as you say he fucked it up big time.

Hoofhearted

Postby peteb2 » October 13th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Hoofhearted wrote:Yeah your right Pete, our Wayne made a dick of himself when he rang the guy and threatened him. It doesn't look good for him but he's a bit of a I AM sortof a guy, sort of a stand over guy, very assured & confident but, as you say he fucked it up big time.

Silly cunt but that's a typical Yarpie for yuh. I know one in my industry and christ he's a prick. Talk about stiff the firm i work with. Of late i enjoy getting a quote from him for a part or a consumerable, do a huge Google and 9x outta ten i can land the items direct from Europe/USA better than 1/2 all costs involved included than his quotes. Then i show my boss and he becomes well pissed because the Yarpie has plainly ripped us for years and then he calls the guy on speakerphone to say what he thinks of him. Hearing that Yarpie squirm is priceless especially when he says he'll match the price i found... The guy must hate my guts by now....
peteb2

Postby purr » October 14th, 2012, 5:29 pm

@peteb2 .... if you are going to insult South Africans. at least get the friggin spelling correct ... Yapie to you idiot !!! & it's a lousy word to use anyway ... insult the person , not where they from .. Plenty NZ dicks out there too you know !!
purr

Postby North » October 14th, 2012, 5:37 pm

purr wrote:@peteb2 .... if you are going to insult South Africans. at least get the friggin spelling correct ... Yapie to you idiot !!! & it's a lousy word to use anyway ... insult the person , not where they from .. Plenty NZ dicks out there too you know !!

You joined up so you could have a go at Pete.
:wanker:
North

Postby oh_hunnihunni » October 14th, 2012, 6:39 pm

purr wrote:@peteb2 .... if you are going to insult South Africans. at least get the friggin spelling correct ... Yapie to you idiot !!! & it's a lousy word to use anyway ... insult the person , not where they from .. Plenty NZ dicks out there too you know !!

Hey you africaans cunt go back home to your pretty little pink ponies who you let take over the government.
I dont like niggars.
oh_hunnihunni
Honorary Niggerologist

Postby peteb2 » October 14th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Well hello YARPEE, you're probably one yourself as i've never seen you post before! To emphasise the accent i on purpose use yarpie or yarpee while your spelling describes a happy wee waggy-tail dog!

And by the way increasingly i am finding that imports from Sth Africa ARE ALL ARROGANT AS FUCK CUNTS some of whom i've interviewed for a position only to have one rave about Maoris being a huge problem like "Thar BLEKS back hom". Needless to say (though some say i am a racist arsehole, the prick never got the job and phoned to have a rant, going ballistic when i said he was too qualified for the role)!
peteb2

Postby oh_hunnihunni » October 14th, 2012, 8:58 pm

I come into contact with quite a few Boers at work. They work in West Auckland but all live in the North Shore. I do like their stories pre apartheid where you could just shoot blacks willy nilly.
I dont like niggars.
oh_hunnihunni
Honorary Niggerologist

Postby grand_dragon » October 14th, 2012, 9:44 pm

oh_hunnihunni wrote:I come into contact with quite a few Boers at work. They work in West Auckland but all live in the North Shore. I do like their stories pre apartheid where you could just shoot blacks willy nilly.

We have had a few Afrikaners say the same thing. :lol:
Blessed be the l o r d my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1
Nuke Mecca
grand_dragon
MB2 Race Relations Conciliator

Postby Stormbringer » October 14th, 2012, 10:05 pm

purr wrote:@peteb2 .... if you are going to insult South Africans. at least get the friggin spelling correct ... Yapie to you idiot !!!

I thought it was 'japie'? We spell it 'yarpie' because that's how it's pronounced. :think:
Piers: Gosh, you're Victor Crosby? You were in my newspaper!
Alan: Was he really, Piers? The last time I had something that white and flabby in my newspaper, it had just been fried in batter!
Stormbringer
Occasional B'Stard

Postby purr » October 15th, 2012, 10:04 am

OMG ... really ! I have no negative feelings towards Kiwi's or I would not have chosen to live here. Your language shows that you do not have a very good command of the English language as you need to use foul language where your English fails you.

You appear to be a total waste of space & a seriously ugly person based on how you speak.

This forum is about Wayne not your ridiculously limited knowledge of SA, until you have grown up there, you have zero right to make any comments.

I happen to have been brought up English with a British Father, so Boer & yapie & all the rest do not apply as those are Afrikaans terms. Do your homework before you shoot off your foul mouth. Gee your Mum must be proud.

And for your information I happen to know the subject of this forum & he has done the dirty on a few of my family members. So NO I did not join this forum for foul mouthed uneducated pete.

Join another forum: Perhaps how to judge others, be racist & use foul derogatory language & maybe how to act like a moron.

And no, you can't or couldn't go around shooting who you like idiots ... Just like Lions don't walk on the streets ... Then again ... it's TOTAL & UTTER WASTE OF MY TIME COMMENTING TO A CLEARLY MISGUIDED, UNINFORMED FOOL ... Don't bother commenting as I won't respond.

And BTW ... pretty little pink pony is an American term & once again a non-appropriate word to use. Why don't you go to the US and try that statement out - or to SA & try on those lovely words you use ... No you wouldn't as I am guessing you are a coward that shoots off his mouth on forums where he doesn't even belong -
purr

Postby Poppy » October 15th, 2012, 10:07 am

Welcome to MB2 purr. :thumbup:
Poppy
b.a.b

Postby purr » October 15th, 2012, 10:15 am

Cheers @Poppy !
purr

Postby oh_hunnihunni » October 15th, 2012, 11:11 am

[quote="purr"] Just like Lions don't walk on the streets quote]
They dont't :shock:
I dont like niggars.
oh_hunnihunni
Honorary Niggerologist

Postby peteb2 » October 15th, 2012, 1:18 pm

purr wrote:OMG ... really ! I have no negative feelings towards Kiwi's or I would not have chosen to live here. Your language shows that you do not have a very good command of the English language as you need to use foul language where your English fails you.

You appear to be a total waste of space & a seriously ugly person based on how you speak.

This forum is about Wayne not your ridiculously limited knowledge of SA, until you have grown up there, you have zero right to make any comments.

I happen to have been brought up English with a British Father, so Boer & yapie & all the rest do not apply as those are Afrikaans terms. Do your homework before you shoot off your foul mouth. Gee your Mum must be proud.

And for your information I happen to know the subject of this forum & he has done the dirty on a few of my family members. So NO I did not join this forum for foul mouthed uneducated pete.

Join another forum: Perhaps how to judge others, be racist & use foul derogatory language & maybe how to act like a moron.

And no, you can't or couldn't go around shooting who you like idiots ... Just like Lions don't walk on the streets ... Then again ... it's TOTAL & UTTER WASTE OF MY TIME COMMENTING TO A CLEARLY MISGUIDED, UNINFORMED FOOL ... Don't bother commenting as I won't respond.

And BTW ... pretty little pink pony is an American term & once again a non-appropriate word to use. Why don't you go to the US and try that statement out - or to SA & try on those lovely words you use ... No you wouldn't as I am guessing you are a coward that shoots off his mouth on forums where he doesn't even belong -

Well dunno how much of that is aimed at me. I'm not telepathic but at the end of the day it's very interesting to note that increasingly any YARPEE that i have to contend with is so often an utterly RUDE BASTARD.

It's as if they have a conscious opinion of themselves that they are above everyone else, as if their own shit doesn't stink.

In the past the few i knew were incredible. I guess they'd come here under contract as Drs or Uni Lecturers, were brilliant minds back then but the recent lot... a different attitude towards whitey kiwi pervades them. The rules have changed and we have any old Yarpee now. The scenario might be an example i had the other day in a supermarket where I HAD TO MOVE MY MYSELF and TROLLY instantly because the Sth African accented couple rabbiting away simply just weren't going to migrate off their course... Utterly arrogant in body language and not a dot of respect...

I don't have the time or the interest to go study what is going on in SA safe to say it's a fucked up violent place going from the story one Yarpee i know tells me about. He stand out too for the other day some mates and me had a beer and a feed for lunch in an outdoor bar. Come pay the tab time the Yarpee bolted to the fence to find a way to sneak off and not pay his share... When challenged he said it was normal practice "bek holm"... He copped a good tongue wip'n though.

So purr you may well be an exemplary example of being an Import Yarpee but increasingly we kiwis are experiencing too often the shitbag sort that gives you all the bad name...
peteb2

Postby oh_hunnihunni » October 15th, 2012, 1:24 pm

peteb2 wrote:
purr wrote:OMG ... really ! I have no negative feelings towards Kiwi's or I would not have chosen to live here. Your language shows that you do not have a very good command of the English language as you need to use foul language where your English fails you.

Well dunno how much of that is aimed at me. I'm not telepathic but at the end of the day it's very interesting to note that increasingly any YARPEE that i have to contend with is so often an utterly RUDE BASTARD.

It's as if they have a conscious opinion of themselves that they are above everyone else, as if their own shit doesn't stink.

In the past the few i knew were incredible. I guess they'd come here under contract as Drs or Uni Lecturers, were brilliant minds back then but the recent lot... a different attitude towards whitey kiwi pervades them. The rules have changed and we have any old Yarpee now. The scenario might be an example i had the other day in a supermarket where I HAD TO MOVE MY MYSELF and TROLLY instantly because the Sth African accented couple rabbiting away simply just weren't going to migrate off their course... Utterly arrogant in body language and not a dot of respect...

I don't have the time or the interest to go study what is going on in SA safe to say it's a fucked up violent place going from the story one Yarpee i know tells me about. He stand out too for the other day some mates and me had a beer and a feed for lunch in an outdoor bar. Come pay the tab time the Yarpee bolted to the fence to find a way to sneak off and not pay his share... When challenged he said it was normal practice "bek holm"... He copped a good tongue wip'n though.

So purr you may well be an exemplary example of being an Import Yarpee but increasingly we kiwis are experiencing too often the shitbag sort that gives you all the bad name...

Good post Pete :thumbup:
I dont like niggars.
oh_hunnihunni
Honorary Niggerologist

Postby Poppy » October 15th, 2012, 1:33 pm

When I travelled overseas, the best people I met backpacking were Canadians and South Africans.
Outgoing, up for anything and great attitudes.
The Australians were known for being clicky and unwilling to throw an oar in to help with anything.
Poppy
b.a.b

Next

Return to Gasoline Alley